In Balance Pilates will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization. Privacy is of paramount importance to In Balance Pilates. The information you provide including your name, address, phone numbers, email address, purchases, and credit card information is used to process your registration, to answer your questions, and to send you periodic mailings about our products and services or upcoming events.
Contract Terms & Conditions
All services purchased from In Balance Pilates must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a PAR-q, consent and health history questionnaire forms, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release In Balance Pilates, its owners, directors, managers, employees and contractors of all liability regarding: 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
Registration & Purchase
To register or purchase from the In Balance Pilates online booking system, you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
Payment for Products & Services
All Credit Cards will be processed in Canadian Dollar at the time of payment.
In Balance Pilates is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
- Private/Semi-Private and Trio Sessions
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different trainer. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
- Individual Classes and Class Packages
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different group. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any classes missed without 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the class, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
Securing Your Information
The In Balance Pilates website uses sophisticated security and safeguard measures to protect users’ information. One such measure is our use of secure server software (SSL), to ensure that your credit card will be protected against fraudulent use while on our site.